perjantai 25. lokakuuta 2013

Story

Story

Why is it always me? Why? Why does not happen like this other shit, why only me and I will yes its 1000 theaters across broken today, verily, do it and you can not do anything about it, you do not even give a shit. And this is not a story, yes, I know, but now it bears the name, and say what you will, but this is not worthy to clean shit.Why is it always me? Why? Why does not happen like this other shit, why only me and I will yes its 1000 theaters across broken today, verily, do it and you can not do anything about it, you do not even give a shit. And this is not a story, yes, I know, but now it bears the name, and say what you will, but this is not worthy to clean shit.Why is it always me? Why? Why does not happen like this other shit, why only me and I will yes its 1000 theaters across broken today, verily, do it and you can not do anything about it, you do not even give a shit. And this is not a story, yes, I know, but now it bears the name, and say what you will, but this is not worthy to clean shit.Why is it always me? Why? Why does not happen like this other shit, why only me and I will yes its 1000 theaters across broken today, verily, do it and you can not do anything about it, you do not even give a shit. And this is not a story, yes, I know, but now it bears the name, and say what you will, but this is not worthy to clean shit.Why is it always me? Why? Why does not happen like this other shit, why only me and I will yes its 1000 theaters across broken today, verily, do it and you can not do anything about it, you do not even give a shit. And this is not a story, yes, I know, but now it bears the name, and say what you will, but this is not worthy to clean shit.Why is it always me? Why? Why does not happen like this other shit, why only me and I will yes its 1000 theaters across broken today, verily, do it and you can not do anything about it, you do not even give a shit. And this is not a story, yes, I know, but now it bears the name, and say what you will, but this is not worthy to clean shit.Why is it always me? Why? Why does not happen like this other shit, why only me and I will yes its 1000 theaters across broken today, verily, do it and you can not do anything about it, you do not even give a shit. And this is not a story, yes, I know, but now it bears the name, and say what you will, but this is not worthy to clean shit.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti